Not every organization has the ability to find skilled developers to do rapid application development in order to fulfill the need for digital transformation. Microsoft Power platform allows business users to build apps, automate workflows and putting organization data into insights for decision making. By taking this exam you will prove that your ability to understand the core capabilities of the Power Platform. Core product capabilities to building a Power Apps canvas app, connecting data sources, automating with Microsoft Flow, and creating a Power BI dashboard.
Business users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes,analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experienced.
Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
Module 2: Get Started with Power Apps
Module 3: Introduction to Common Data Service
Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
Module 5: Introduction to Power BI
• Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
• Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
• Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
• Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
• Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
• Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
- 2 full days or 4 half days